? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Kenzie Lynn Marie Goode

Isn't that the cutest name ever!? Ok, so it's official...we now have a new addition to our family. And she's just the sweetest little thing. Karen had her baby Monday evening at 6:39 p.m. and everything couldn't have gone better. Except for the fact that Karen's epidural went away during her hardest labor pains and I swear I saw the devil..lol. But all is good. It was sooo cool because I got to be in the labor room to see everything...it was me..my mom, Melanie, and of course Karen and the hospital staff. They actually had me hold one of her legs during the process...but that meant that I saw everything..and I mean..EVERYTHING..lol. But it was just a great moment..I'll never forget it.

So I'm glad that she's home...(came home yesterday)...and that everything is quieting down. I'll have some pics up soon...I just hate my dial-up because it takes forever and a day to download a pic. But I'll do one or two at least..promise.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Love ya!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Yea! Give Karen our love and give big hugs to the baby.

Manda said...

yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :)
hugs to mommy & baby :) :)

Jennifer said...

Alright Karen!!! I am sooooo happy for her and the family. Give them both hugs for me too:)