? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 21, 2005

*sings* Leaving on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again...

Ok,
So I'm not leaving on a jet plane, and I do know when I'm coming back. BUT I do need some help planning a trip to Kentucky. That's right! Erik, Gavin, and I will be venturing to the big K for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am really excited to be seeing Erik's fam and just to get away! So considering this is my first time to be on a big trip with my family..I welcome any advice you can give me. We will be leaving Wednesday morning and coming back on Sunday. As of right now Billie (Erik's sister) says that it's chilly over there. So I will be packing warm clothes. Do any of you have any good ideas on what to bring to a long trip like that? I know you might have some ideas Dina considering you're always traveling to see your fam. Do you have any life saving advice in regards to Gavin and the twelve hour ride? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
As for now, I'm starting to pack and check off the little list Erik and I have made.

I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble!

0 comments: