? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Peace and Quiet

My favorite time of the day you ask? Well it's when both babies are down for their nap and then I FINALLY have peace and quiet. It's amazing how difficult it is to take care of two kids during the day. Especially since Gavin has turned into a bully and I'm having to discipline him every other minute. *Sigh*. But on to a not so stressful subject. Birthdays. I love birthdays. I love celebrating them and I love shopping for birthday gifts. Two birthdays are coming up (well three if you include me.) My older sister Melanie..and one of my best friends Manda. They both happen to be this week so it will be a busy but fun one for me. Can you guys please tell me what you would like for your b-day? Melanie has given me some hints..but I haven't heard anything from Manda :)

Well, I better go study. Can't wait to see you guys this week! (AND Dina...can't wait to see you in two more weeks!)

2 comments:

Manda said...

haha.. i don't know what I want for my birthday. :) Come to dinner on Sat. and I'll be happy. :D

Dina said...

I am counting down the days now. Katy and I went last night and got our pictures taken at JcPenney and I was all excited because they come back the day before I leave to see you guys so I will come bearing beautiful monkey pictures =P