? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Y'all...I want a sewing machine.

I really do. Do you know that I actually "window" shop for sewing machines? Why do they have to be so darn expensive? I think the cheapest one I've found is for $75 at Walmart. But this is my dilema. I don't think I'm ready to spend that kind of money on something I'm not sure I'd enjoy doing. Yeah, it sounds great..I would love to make my own pillows and stuff like that. But would it be more frustrating than enjoyable? Why can't they have sewing machines you can test drive for a little bit? To see if you actually enjoy doing it. *Sigh*. These things I wonder.

Oh, I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of my very best friends, Manda!! I cannot wait to see you tonite! I really hope you love the gift Erik and I got you. We were torn over many things, and since you didn't give us any hints..you'll just have to like it and that be that! :P

And another thing, I made another A on my anatomy test. So so far that's two high A's and one B-(damn you chemistry chapter.) So I celebrated by buying me a new purse at Target. I got it on clearance for $5 and it's super-duper cute. Y'all will get to see it tonite. B

But anyways, hope everyone is having a safe weekend and I can't wait to see you guys tonite! (definitely will miss you Dina.)

1 comments:

Dina said...

I bet if you asked really nicely (and pinned your patterns and things together), Tc would let you come over and borrow her sewing machine to see if you would like it or not. I am pretty sure she has one. If not her then it was Manda. lol, Who knows =D