? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Yes..I'm still alive.

Ok, so some of you may think that I have jumped off the face of the earth. Nope, still here...still kickin'. So many things have been going on here I don't even know where to start. Many birthdays have been celebrated many tests have been taken...many hearts I've been breakin'. Ok, not really...since I was rhyming..why not go with it right?

So school is going good. I'm currently making A's in both my classes but they are low A's and if I don't do good on my finals then I can basically just kiss those A's away.

I start Maymester on the 14th for Pscychology. I've already taken this class and made a B. But sinnnnnnnnce the nursing field is in such high demand, it's almost necessary that I apply in August with a 4.0 gpa. Talk about pressure!! I swear, if I get into this program I will probably kiss everyone I meet, and know for that matter. Pucker up babyyy!! Ow!

So it's late, I'm a bit loopy. Can you tell?

Ok, so invitations for Gavin's b-day are going out tomorrow. I actually had some quiet time today to address and stamp them. It's going to be a GREAT party. I'm actually thinking about trying to rent a margarita machine. I know, child's birthday..drinking? Hmmmm...I see it this way...us adults need to drink to deal with that many children! Ha ha! We'll see about the machine...otherwise it's BYOB.

Well, I better head to bed. Love all of you guys and miss you too!

1 comments:

Dina said...

I am glad your classes are going great. I can't believe you are doing Maymester too. Brave woman =D

I am sorry I am going to miss Mr. Gavino's birthday. I was really looking forward to it. I hope you guys have a great time and drink a margarita for me ;)

Love you!