? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm BACK!

So I've decided that I'm going to start blogging back on here again. It's just so hard to blog about personal things on myspace without it getting to people that I hardly know. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. And plus, I miss this place. I still check everyone's blog and I'm needing to get back into the mix of things. So anyways, this is what's going on now. I'm sick to my stomach about it. BUT, either today or tomorrow is when I'll know whether or not I'll get into nursing school. They sent out the letters yesterday and since this place is super close to me..I'm assuming that I'll get it today. So these thoughts have been racing in and out of my head about the what-ifs. I mean, what if I don't get accepted? I guess it wont be the end of the world..but it's a major set-back that I dread having to go through. I keep telling myself that if I don't get accepted that there has to be a reason...a really good reason. I'm just keeping my faith in God that he's leading me down the path that I'm meant to go down. So everyone just say a little prayer, and I'll update you guys once I find out.

Also, I'm dealing with the stresses of Erik right now. Talk about someone I don't even know anymore...man...it's crazy. On the 25th of this month it will be FOUR months since he's seen Gavin. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I do have to say that I'm doing better than I thought I would. I guess that just shows how strong I truly am. I'm finding myself enjoying life again and I'm noticing that I'm actually able to look at my son without having to see his father. I'm able to enjoy Gavin...I haven't been able to say that in a long time. It may sound weird...but I went through an emotional shock that kept me from experiening any good emotions..they were all bad..for a really long time. But things are looking up. I've actually lost fourty pounds now and I'm well on my way to being my pre-pregnancy weight. I've got a new haircut which I absolutely adore and I'm feeling really confident with myself. I'm actually finding myself having a crush...and it's super fun. So things are a lot better.....and I think I'm pretty much happy right now. Can you tell I'm smiling when I say that?..lol. However, I terribly miss my friends. I miss everyone together. I realize that Teresa's birthday is coming up and she hasn't even told me if she has anything planned. I miss the birthday dinners with everyone...and now almost everyone is gone *sniff*. I'm so serious, but we're going to need to like start having reunions or something because this is ridiculous.

So I guess that's about it right now. I'm about to get ready to go to school. I have until the first week of May 'til school is over and I'm SO READY. I have been going to school non-stop since last Spring. That's all through Summer and everything so I'm in desperate need of a vacation!! I'm going to enjoy this Summer like crazy. I CANNOT wait.

Well, I hope everyone is doing good. I miss you guys!!

1 comments:

Dina said...

I am so glad you are back on here!!!!

I have my fingers crossed about school. I think I am as nervous as you are!!!! *big hugs*

Erik is a dick and we all know that. Actions always speak louder than words and his speaks volumes about him.

You are beautiful honey and I miss you tons!!! I will be home in July for a little over a week so there will be some major partying! Love you!!!!!!