? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A lot of things going on.

Sheesh! I've got a lot to do! First is to finish school!!! Well this semester anyways. I have one lab test and one lecture test left in Micro. I have one test and one paper due for Dev. Psychology. Then I'm done! Woo hoo! I also have a baby shower to plan for. It's for Deidra...some of you may have met her at Gavin's last b-day party and our last Halloween party. She's having a little boy, so I'm going to be throwing her a baby shower on the 17th. I also have Gavin's birthday to plan for. I'm thinking about keeping it simple because I really want to save my money up to take him to the beach. Maybe I'll just have it being a pool party again...not sure. I did plan to have it in Karen's backyard and rent a petting zoo...but that's just too expensive..it sucks. But anyways, invites will go out soon. Dina, when are you coming down? Did you say June? I remember you saying that you would be down but I totally forgot the month. So after ALL of that, I get to go to my orientation at El Centro. Ugh, got to get fitted for their WHITE uniforms. And let me just tell you, white isn't a big girl's favorite color...ugh. I'm officially on another diet...lol.

So I have a lot going on. When is it going to be the time for relaxation???...

1 comments:

Dina said...

Katy and I will be there July 17-23rd.