? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Can you tell me how to get how to get to....

SESAME STREET!

That's the theme. It's final. I have not bought new invitations, I'm keeping the ones I have now. Thanks Dina and Melanie for your input. Just in case people need to know...

Gavin wears 18mos clothes
He needs books!
And he's really bored with his toys he has now.

Yay...I love birthdays.

So anyways, I watched this movie last night with Erik. It's called Heat with Al Pacino and Robert Deniro. It's a 90's movie that we just happen to catch at the right time last night. Ok, so it was good. Poor Erik had to explain almost everything that was going on for me to understand. I was very disappointed by the ending...but I'll keep it hush hush in case anyone plans on renting it.

Ok, so now my list of things to do today.

-Send out invitations (I can't believe I haven't done that yet.)
-Do Gavin's laundry.
-clean out bedroom closet.
-watch Oprah (ok, that's a given)
-cook dinner
-watch finale of American Idol

Hope everyone is having a good day!!
Keep your fingers crossed for Bo Bice!

1 comments:

ErikWithaK said...

Now I don't have to go searching for things, and junk we can jut buy what we need and get it over with.