? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 27, 2005

It's official...



Originally uploaded by spacy8.
Carrie Underwood is our new American Idol.......DAMNIT!

In Melanie's words, "At least this means Bo can do his own thing instead of being modeled into what the American Idol people want him to be."
Thanks Melanie, you make me feel so much better.

Ok, so a long long time ago, I remember having a coversation with my two sisters. We were talking about how old we would be if this happened and if that happened. And I remember myseld saying.. "Do you know that I will be 24 when Chase graduates?"
God, it seemed so old when I was saying this. But today is the day, my cousin Chase who I remember with corkscrew blonde curls and barely crawling is graduating today. *Sigh*. Life is going by so fast.

In the everlasting words of my cousin Chase "Is she gonna Sannnng?"

2 comments:

Tc said...

I'm going to be *gulp* 40 when Gabby Graduates.

Ohhhh Crap. I need a drink.

If I'm going to have anymore kids I need to get cracking.

ErikWithaK said...

I'm wondering what year does she plan on having Gabby graduate?