? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 06, 2005

362 days ago...


sweetpea
Originally uploaded by spacy8.
Awww..look at my itty bitty baby. Can you believe he is going to be turning 1 on Thursday? This picture actually seems like it was taken yesterday. The time has gone by soooo fast. I guess I am having the normal mommy nerves about his birthday. First and foremost, this is the day when he will be getting his first haircut. His hair is just so shaggy and cute..and I wonder..is this haircut going to drastically change his appearance? I mean, is it time to say that he is a big boy now...and not a baby? *Sigh* Issues I tell you. Also, considering this is my first baby birthday party..I am praying everything goes well on Saturday. I hope the weather is perfect..and I'm hoping everyone likes chili dogs. Ok, we will be taking a ton of pictures of Gavin getting his haircut...so I will be posting those around Friday. Hope everyone has a good week!!!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Don't worry, everything will go well. Just promise me that you won't cut his hair too short. I like his shaggy do.

Tc said...

He is just soooo cute! Let me know how that first hair cut goes! I'd cut Gabby's (almost to her bottom when wet) but it only sits at her shoulders when it's dry. :)

BTW RSVP for Gabby Alex and I and I believe my mother maybe Jess

Tc said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!