? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

You get a line...I'll get a pole buddy....


Alligator_Gar
Originally uploaded by spacy8.
Hey you guys!
Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend! Mine was pretty good. I am now addicted to fishing. I went fishing on Sunday around midnite with Erik, Melanie, Jon, and Matt. And I want everyone to know that I caught the first and biggest fish of the night. Erik says it's a Gar fish. Melanie took a pic of the actual fish, so I'll post it on here sometime soon. But to give everyone an idea of what the fish looks like, I'm posting a pic I found on the net. Anyways, it was really ugly, had a mouth like an alligator almost. Eck! So now I'm ready to go fishing again. It was so much fun!

0 comments: