? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm so frinkin' pissed...I'm going to have a BF!

Hey everyone,

So this is the second time I am writing today...because this stupid blog erased all my stuff I wrote before. I can't believe I haven't posted in awhile, a lot of stuff has been going on. First and foremost, I want to wish Alex a Happy Birthday! Hey Teece, when is his actual birthday day? I'm so frinkin' pissed that I'm not going to be able to make his birthday party Saturday. If it wasn't for Karen moving, (and not being able to move anything because she's pregnant) I would so totally be there with bells on. Anyways, as most of you have heard by now Erik quit his job last week. But good news! He had an interview yesterday in which they called him and asked if he could go for a second interview today. Get this though, the interview is from 9:30am to 6:00pm. What the heck is he having to do all day? Well a lot is going to be going on this coming month. First of all, Melanie and Jon are moving to their own place next weekend. Karen is moving here this weekend. And we're throwing two baby showers back to back this month coming month also. Somebody shoot me...lol. And my sister-in-law Billie is going to be getting married by church in August. You know I would make a great maid of honor girl-friend. ;) Anyways, I hope you're not going insane with all of the planning!

Ok, well...I hope everyone is having a great week!

5 comments:

Dina said...

Wow, you have a lot going on. Sounds like you need to take a deep breath and then run. =0) J/K If you need help, let us know.

Tc said...

:) Not a problem I understand it sounds like you have a lot on you plate right now! His birthday was yesterday 6/22. I'm not sure about getting together Sunday, can we play it by ear?

And what kind of interview takes that long?!

Manda said...

sorry blogger's being a butthead. it does that sometimes. two baby showers?? who else is pregnant!? :)

sorry I ddin't make it to Gavin's party. I have his present for whenever the next time I see you will be *lol* :)

miss you, girlie! :)

Tc said...

Hey I keep forgetting, Gabby (ok really I) left her Fishy float there, is there any way you can stash it so we can get it back? (the last lost floatie ended up with Joe claiming he just bought it.)

Tc said...

And what is a "BF!"?