? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Whoops..sorry

A BF is short for Bitch Fit. Haven't you guys seen White Chicks? It's a spoof about the Hilton sisters, but their the "Wilson" sisters. Hilarious!!
Anyways, don't worry Teece. My brother and the fam aren't getting along as usual. So he won't be here for a long while. (Sorry about her last float, let me know if I can reimburse you.)

Don't worry about Gavin's b-day party Manda, it's ok. We're almost definitely going to see you on the 3rd. I miss you too!!

And everyone cross your fingers for Dina and Vic. They are going to be hopefully moving into a new home and I'm sooo excited for them!!

3 comments:

Tc said...

nonononono I don't want re-embursment, trust me I don't think I would be able to get her into that float anymore anyway, so if his baby is getting use out of it more power to them. :)

Ahhhh I thought it may be bitch fit that or you were saying you were getting a new boyfriend. :)

Stacy said...

He he he he he...only on bad days ;)

Tc said...

This is your blog speaking. Please update me.