? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So I found this headband in my closet from last year...


Happy4th
Originally uploaded by spacy8.
And Voilay! A perfect cutie pa tutie 4th of July picture. (Dina, now Gavin and Katy can where there's together.)

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile you guys. A lot of things have been going on and I haven't really been on the internet. I hope everyone is doing good. Not much to say really, except for this summer is hot as heck. Who agrees? I went out yesterday with my sister Karen and Gavin. We went to a couple of party places to look for baby shower supplies. And I'm telling you...the heat was killing us! I mean, you honestly have to think twice if you even want to take your kid to the park. Anyways, that's about all that is going on with me. Hope everyone is having a good week!

3 comments:

Tc said...

That is the CUTEST!!!

*hugs* I hope all is going well!!

Dina said...

Oh my gosh! I love that picture!

Tc said...

Kay so yeah I keep checking back and I swear that the title says So I found this Husband in my closet...

yeah I need to read.