? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hey everyone!

Ok, so I'm not all with it when it comes to blogging here lately. Sorrrrry. I hope everyone is doing good. Nothing new around here, I'm just waiting for these two baby showers to be over and done with already. So Erik, Karen, and I went to go see Katy yesterday. And she's doing really well, and she looks great. Please keep your fingers crossed that she gets to go home this weekend. Other than that, I'm anxious to see The Machinist. Since Teresa is my buddy on Netflix I noticed that she had rented it. So I hope it is good, Melanie said something about how he weighed like 80lbs. during the whole movie. That is so crazy. Manda, you would be so proud of how far I have gotten on Karen's baby girl's blanket. It's so pretty. It's pink and white stripes but it's ruffled, too cute I tell ya. I have to finish it by next Sunday, but I will definitely take a picture so I can show you. Anyhoosers, I'm going to go exercise because Melanie and I are in a contest and I'm going to kick her butt.

Hope everyone has a groovy day!

3 comments:

Tc said...

oh yeah, if you were scared of him after American Psycho I don't recomend watching this movie. His weight is very frightning.

Stacy said...

His appearance literally made me lose my appetite (we were eating dinner at the time.) But it was a pretty good movie, Erik didn't really care for it though. And plus, I lovvvved American Psycho so he's kinda at a disadvantage because he hasn't seen that movie either.

Manda said...

whoa! sorry for not responding! my thing didn't update with your newest entries. :) anyway, rock on w/ Karen's blanket. Hopefully it'll be done Sunday & I can see it then. Also - hopefully the one I'm making *griN* will be done! I'm about halfway done, so I have to try to speed-knit this weekend. LOL :) it's really pretty :D i'm also going to have to add The Machinest to my netflix. :D