? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 28, 2005

So this morning I woke up too the sound of a baby..

FALLING OUT OF HIS CRIB!! Can you believe that? That's right...at about 9:05 this morning I woke up to the sound of a loud thud which brought frantic screaming and mommy jumping out of her bed and rushing to the crib to see NO BABY!! It was only like two seconds that I realized that Gavin had fallen out of his crib, did a complete flip and landed on his back on the floor. Talk about panic mode...it took a good ten minutes to calm him down. Poor baby. Well, needless to say Gavin's mattress is officially on the lowest level now thanks to his daddy who worked so hard on the crib this evening. So it doesn't really seem that there is any lasting affects of this terrible tragedy. Gavin has been very energetic yet awnry today..so everything is normal. So, other than that..everyone wish me luck on Karen's shower this Sunday. She doesn't know the theme or anything..so I hope she likes it. Ok, well I hope everyone is having a good week!!

7 comments:

Dina said...

Poor baby. Katy did that to me rolling off the couch. Me being the frantic mother I was at the time (we had just brought her home from Children's the first time) called Children's ER wanting to know what the signs of a concussion in a baby were. Poor Children's ER.

Tc said...

Wow, compared to Dina I'm a sucky mom. I can't tell you how many times Gabby's fallen off things and landed wrong or hard,and really if she's screaming its good, if she can still move what she landed on its good, check for breaks and swelling and I look for bleeding, no bleeding = good. But I have to say the falling out of the crib has never happend. Most likely because I (read Alex) moved her to her big girl bed before she was ready. But man I feel your pain!!

So Dina, what are the signs of concussions in children?

Dina said...

They told me that I needed to take her to the ER if she gets really still and quiet (at one month old that wasn't different than any other moment counting that she was not a crier) or if she starts convulsing or throwing up. WooHoo!

Stacy said...

Ok, great! No concussion over here!

ErikWithaK said...

I'll give you a concussion.

yuk yuk

Tc said...

yeah I can't say any of that happened. She makes a lot of noise all the time.

Mommies run, I have a rampaging 2 year old on my hands. And I'm not sure where she came from, but it would be nice if someone would return my little angel.

Oh but the the great thing is she helped me make dinner and desert last night!! It was AWSOME!!!

Tc said...

hey stacy can you call me tomorrow and remind me what time the shower starts? I can't find the invite.