? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Erik!

As some of you may know today is Erik's 26th birthday. It didn't start off too well considering I dropped him off at the train station too late and he missed his train which made him late to work this morning. Also, he has absolutely no money for lunch (and I wish I knew this because I would have made him lunch.) And above all else, he has a terrible toothache. So needless to say, I have to find a way to make him have a great day today. So first I will sing him a song. Ohhhhhhh, Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..happy birthday dear Erik..happy birthday to you! Second, I will stand on my head and juggle bowling pins (do da..do da..juggling.) And third, I'll tell him that I think he is wonderful..and the best father ever. I love you honey!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

ErikWithaK said...

Thanks Honey, you're the greatest. And Hambino too.


LOVE LOVE LOVE,

ME

Dina said...

You two are so cute!