? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bored

I am sooo bored. BORED BORED BORED. The house is clean, laundry is done, Gavin has had his bath and is now napping, there is nothing good on T.V., and I have read everyone's blog.(manda that was sooo not funny by the way.) Any suggestions on what I can do? I was thinking about knitting some more. I feel like I'm never going to finish my niece's blanket. I'm already wanting to start a new project, in which I'm so pissed because I cannot find my Stitch and Bitch book where there was a totally cute purse pattern that I wanted to do. See, even what I'm talking about is boring..lol. I'm already ready to start shopping for Christmas, crazy huh? I guess because the rainy weather is reminding me of winter. And plus I'm absolutely in love with IKEA and have told my family members that I will be doing my one-stop shopping there. If you haven't been there..GO! It's so awesome, I told Melanie that it was a women's wet dream..he he. Ok, well..maybe I'll go look online for a Halloween costume to make for Gavin. I hope everyone is having a good day, and I hope Jenny had a good birthday.

Laters!

3 comments:

Dina said...

ooo, if you are taking IKEA orders for christmas presents, I will send you my list =0)

Stacy said...

Sure! Why not :)

Stacy said...

Talk to my socks? Hmmmm...I'll have to try that :P