? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 15, 2005

Slumber Parties Rock!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend! I know I did. I had the absolute best time Saturday night. Dina hosted an awesome slumber party for a handful of girls and it was just what the doctor ordered. Why didn't we do this sooner? It's like Dina said, "No boys, no kids, no drama." Dina I think we could be slumber party planners and make boocoos of money! So we started the night off right with margaritas...woooohooo...needless to say their are plenty of pics to blackmale any one of us. We flipped through our old yearbooks, and Dina's photo albums..which was pretty fun. Then drank more margaritas...proceeded to do kareoke with a remote control as a microphone (don't ask), and then ended it with a tantalizing yet hilarious game of 21 questions. Ok, I'm about to hit it..but I just wanted to let you girls know (and you know who you are), that I feel so much closer to you guys..and you truly are my best friends. Love you!

0 comments: