? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

So why doesn't anything work out for me anymore?

I'm pissed. And Erik's pissed too. We're both pissed off people.

Ugghhhhhhh. Ok, so everyone who knows me knowwwws that Erik and I are going to the Dave Matthews Band concert on Labor Day weekend. Well guess what, Erik's new job will not let him off on Labor Day! What the hell is up with that? Doesn't labor mean work? Isn't it a day for all the laborers out there? And he was told before he started that he gets all major holidays off INCLUDING Labor Day. So what are we supposed to do now? Erik told me that he would look for a new job...(isn't he sweet?)..but I don't want him to have to do that. I mean this job is working out pretty good for him right now. I just wish that the Dave Matthew's gods would come down and hand us tickets for the Dallas show. Why in the hell did he wait so long to say that he was coming to Dallas? And since he hasn't been here in the past two years...we really didn't expect this.

pissed...pissed..pissed.

1 comments:

Dina said...

I'm sorry honey. It will work out. It always does. I mean I would hate for him to get *cough and sniffles* sick for Labor Day weekend.