? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Did I tell y'all?

I have the absolute greatest boyfriend! Guess what! Ok, I have to collect myself because I am soooooo excited. Ok, everyone has been updated to the fact that Erik has to work on Labor Day weekend which has completely screwed up our trip to see Dave right? Everyone knows this right? Ok. Well guess what he did? He called Melanie and was able to talk her into going with me. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? Knowing how much he has been anxiously waiting for this trip, he has unselfishly given up his ticket to make me happy. *Sighhhh*. I still can't believe it. I...Stacy Goode...am going to see my favorite band in the whole world...like next weekend...woooohoooooo!

Ok, in other news. I have seriously been thinking about getting a full-time job. Maybe this consideration is temporary..but it seriously has not left me yet. I've just been looking at how big Gavin is getting...and something inside me tells me that he might be ready to spend time with other babies. Oh my gosh, right now that feels like the hardest thing to think of. But in a way..it kind of seems like the right thing. And the extra money from my job would help tremendously. Except for I really don't know how much it costs to put a baby of Gavin's age into preschool full-time. These are things I have to look into too. That's all that has been going on with me lately. I'll keep ya updated on the job status.

I hope everyone is doing good!

Oh also, Melanie and Jon got a new doggie today. They saved her from the pound, and she is the sweetest dog I have ever met. They named her Lucy...and she is sooo cute...and she LOVES Gavin. I will have pics of her up when I take some...lol.

K, Bye!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Congrats on getting to go!

Jennifer said...

Rock on Stac!!!! I am so happy for you :) Go Erik heheheeee

Tc said...

Congratulations!!!


Just to give you an idea on pricing, at my daycare, for a one year old its $824 a month for full time and $573 for M,W,F and 382 for just Tues and Thurs. But this is a great daycare! http://parkwoodcdc.com/
I don't know if you watch the news on saturday mornings but the director has a spot on there about healthy eating for children.