? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back in the saddle again.

Ok, so I started walking again yesterday. I've actually prolonged it for a long as I possibly could. I just hate exercising..who's with me? So anyways, Karen and I agreed that we would be each other's walking buddy. We decided that the evening would be best considering we would be cooking in the texas heat if we went earlier in the day. We started walking at 8:00pm...and it was completly dark and I thought I was absolutely going to hate it. But actually...it wasn't too bad. I think I prefer walking at night now...you have privacy..you can be silly without worrying if someone is seeing you thrue their window..and there was actually a little breeze. All in all, I enjoyed it last night.
It just sucks to be me right now. I really thought I was going to lose this baby weight..but actually I've gained. I can only wear like two pairs of jeans now..and then the rest are stretch pants. I told Karen that my goal right now is to lose 30lbs. That way, I'm sure I'll be able to fit into the 20 pairs of jeans I have hanging in my closet. I refuse to buy bigger clothes...it's just not going to happen.
I'm sure you're tired of hearing my rantin' about all of this. But get used to it. I figured I would kind of keep a self journal on here to record my triumphs and defeats...not sure yet. All in all everything is going ok, you've probably heard that Erik got let go from his job...it was actually a temp job..so we kinda knew that it was going to happen. So if anyone out there knows of anything opening up...let us know.

Oh! And I'm almost done with a purse that I've been making. I'm pretty proud of myself because I've had to do some things with it that I've never done before. Now I'm just stuck on the damn straps..uggghhh. I'll post a pick when I'm done with it.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

0 comments: