? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm a Jogger!

Woo hoo! I actually jogged last night. Karen and I have been staying up on walking this week...and I feel great! We were walking last night..and I was like "Let's see if we can jog to that tree." And we did! And then we would walk..and then we would jog. Right now we are up to walking/jogging for 37 minutes exactly ( I have a stop watch.) We went up from 33min/34sec. We're trying to get up to an hour a night. Oh it was so scary though. We were walking down a street that we normally walk down..and there was this big ol' dog in the middle of the street growling and barking at us. Karen was like "I think that's God telling us to turn around."lol. We did, he followed us a little ways but then stopped. I know this sounds crazy...but Erik attached a small pocket knife to my stop watch so I could have it for protection. Not that I would ever hurt a doggy...but this dog was SCARY. So I felt a little protected.
Other than that..I'm really glad the weekend is coming up. And I'm sooooo happy that we're having cooler weather. I hope it never get's back up to the 100's. Ok, well gotta do laundry. TGIF everybody!

0 comments: