? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

House full of sickness.

There has been an overwhelming cloud of sickness floating over my house these past couple of days. Not only have I been sick but my mom, Erik, and Gavin have been sick as well. Needless to say, we've all been close to pulling one another's hair out (except Gavin.) We're all cranky, irritable, soup eaters right now..and it sucks. Please God let us all be better by Saturday! So on that note, I'm really excited about the Christmas party we're having on Saturday. Mostly I'm anxious to see everyone together and to see what everyone's been up too. Is it me, or had this holiday season zoomed by? I've barely started my Christmas shopping, and I had all these holiday plans for Erik, Gavin and I to do..but it just seems like we're running out of time. The Christmas clock needs to slow down so I can enjoy the time spent with my family and friends..and not have to worry so much about shopping.

0 comments: