? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey guys!
Just wanted to say that I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas. It was a great one this year for me and my fam. We all made out like bandits and my mom made the most delicious dinner ever. It was just really nice to spend time with my family and friends. I got the most beautiful necklace from Erik...it's a heart pendant with Gavin's picture engraved on it...it's sooo neat how they did it. And I also got a bike which I'm really excited about...Simon and I have already been around the neighborhood a couple of times and I'm ready to hit the bike trails over here by my house. Gavin got a motorized Jeep Wrangler from Grandma and Pappy, a Dirt Devil vaccum cleaner from Erik and I, a Radio Flyer red tricycle from Santa, a ball pit from Aunt Melanie and Uncle Jon, and a Sit 'n Spin from Aunt Karen. Not to mention a whole lot of other stuff that's too long to list. My mom really liked the bible Erik and I gave her with her name engraved on it. Melanie and Jon loved the photo album Erik and I put together of some pictures we had of them. My dad loved his Little Richard cd and Karen was so excited to finally get the new Mariah Carey cd (even though Erik wrapped it about 20 times to be an ass..it was sooo funny watching her unravel all the ribbon and scotch tape.) All in all it was a great Christmas......can't wait 'til New Years!!

0 comments: