? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Depressed and Frustrated

*Sigh* I am so depressed and frustrated right now. This is the thing, right now it's time to register for Spring '06 classes. I've been working hard figuring out what classes I still need for my major..and exactly what classes I was going to take this semester. Well I finally figured out what I was going to take and I had the car all day yesterday to go to the college and register. Well the depressing and frustrating part of all of this is that I cannot find my driver's license. At first I thought it was no big deal, but then I decided to call the school to ask them what else I could bring instead of my driver's license and the girl was like "any photo I.D. like a school I.D. or a passport." And I'm like I don't have any of those things. At least the girl was real nice that I talked too. But where in the hell is my driver's license. I NEVER misplace it and the one time that I need it IT'S MISSING!!! I have until the 17th to register for these classes, but the thing is that they're both internet classes and we all know how fast those get taken up. *Sigh* I have looked everywhere for this stupid I.D. where in the heck could it be???????????????!!!!

0 comments: