? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Biggest Loser (family version)

My family and I have decided that we all need to lose weight. So Melanie and I concocted (sp?) our own little version of The Biggest Loser in and out of waiting for our turn to bowl. Yeah Melanie, Jon, and Erik and I went bowling last weekend..we had a lot of fun even though we got the most jacked up lane and had to have assistance from some incompentant guy who worked there. Anyways, if you have ever seen The Biggest Loser on t.v. you know what I'm talking about. But if you haven't...here's how our family version goes. The contestants (Me, Melanie, Erik, Karen, and my mom) try to lose as much weight as possible. We weigh-in weekly and our weight loss will be configured to most percent lost. Anyways, it's a five month contest where we have to pay $30 dollars at the beginning of each month. The person who loses the most weight will get $550 and the second place winner will recieve $200. So far we have all stayed on track and it's already getting competitive! Our first weigh-in will be Monday morning where I will announce who's in first place, second place and so on. So this blog will kinda be my blog and weight blog.

I also want to say Congratulations to Manda and Joe's engagement. I am soooo thrilled for you guys I can't even tell you!

And Billie I finally finished your purse!! We will be sending it shortly with some other things and some pics.

And everyone please say a little prayer for Jon's dad. He had back surgery and he's having some complications right now. Apparently there was a mishap and now his dad does not have any feeling in his legs or feet whatsoever. Jon will be going back to Louisiana tonite to help his family with arrangements for a ramp to be added onto his house and just to be there for support. Please pray for them during this time.

I'll update soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Dina said...

I think the at home competition is an excellent idea and I wish you each the best of luck!

Give Jon big hugs from us and if he needs anything, let us know.