? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!

I hope everyone is having a good Valentine's Day so far. Mine has started out great. Erik and I gave Gavin some toys this morning and he's spent the whole morning pushing his lawn mower everywhere he went. Unfortunately Erik will not be getting off work early today :( So we'll be spending Valentine's Day at 10:30p.m. tonite. I guess I'm just being selfish because I want to spend this day with him...but I know that he's out there earning much needed money..so I will try to get over this rather quickly. In other news, if any one is wondering why I haven't posted the fifth weigh-in results here is the reason why. My mom, Melanie, Karen and I decided that we need to do weigh-ins on Friday morning from now on. I know this sounds bad....but the weekends are the worse for us..and we just can't bring ourselves to weigh-in on Monday mornings anymore.

Anyways, Karen is having to go to court and see Jason on Thursday for child support and visitation. She's EXTREMLY nervous about it..so everyone say a little prayer that everything goes the way she needs it to go.

Also, cross your fingers for Teresa...she's wanting to buy her first new home and she's hoping that everything goes through well. Good Luck Teresa!

Read here on Friday for the Biggest Loser results!!!

2 comments:

Tc said...

aww thanks :) I love your new blog colors!!

Happy V-day hope it's a good one!!

Tc said...

CALL ME ASAP!!!