? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 06, 2006

The First Month Is Finally Over!!

Hey everybody. The first month of our Biggest Loser contest is over! Woo hoo! And guess who's in the lead! Me! I'm not meaning to gloat or anything..but I've kicked some ass this month! Ok, but on a serious note though....it's been tough. Actually I think it has gotten easier now...but the first two weeks were excruciating. I can see that now it's starting to form into more of a life-style change..and I'm starting to really feel the results. I've been mixing up work-outs so that I won't get bored. I do The Biggest Loser DVD, a stair stepping DVD, or I go to the walking trails with Gavin in the stroller and walk a mile. The key to my success is that I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want something I'll eat it..but if it's possible to find a healthier version...I'll pick that one over the fatty version. I also have been watching my portion sizes and I haven't been getting up for seconds either. All in all I feel great! I owe it all to my great support team, the members of this contest and my friends. I love you guys!

2/6/06 Fourth Weigh-in

1st Place-Stacy/lost 2.2lbs. this week/15lbs total/4.47% lost!

2nd Place-Erik/lost .4lbs this week/12.8lbs total/3.90% lost!

3rd Place-Melanie/.1 lbs this week/8lbs total/3.04% lost!

4th Place-Karen/+2lbs this week/4.4lbs total/1.54%

5th Place- My mom forgot to weigh-in this morning, so I will update this tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone is ready to kick it into high gear this month! A lot can happen in one month....

3 comments:

Dina said...

Yay Stacy! Keep kicking butt =)

Jennifer said...

Stacy girl I am sooooooo proud of you!! If ever you need a walking buddy I can not always assure I can do it but I would love to:) Keep up the great work.

Dina said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!