? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Chuck E. Cheese and 3rd Weigh-In

Hey everyone!
Hope everybody had a good weekend. I had a pretty good weekend. We took Gavin to Chuck E. Cheese for the very first time and he had a blast! I just can't believe how much he has grown up. I was expecting him to burst into tears when Chuck E. Cheese came up to see him...but he didn't! He was smiling ear to ear and he even gave Chuck E. high-fives! We all had a great time, and I'm so glad Dina and Katy where able to join us. She was just sooooo cute riding on the Teletubby ride! I was really please to see that they had a toddler section marked off. It was perfect for Katy and Gavin. They had the perfect rides and games just for their age. Needless to say it was a great evening. I hope next time Teresa and Gabby can join us!

So today was our 3rd weigh-in, and like so many times we've all tried to lose weight we encounter some flubs here and there. Some of us have had some highs this week..and some of us have had some lows. I just want to say to my team that we're dealing with a lifestyle change and it's very very hard sometimes. Don't give up!

1/30/06 Weigh-in
1st Place-Stacy/lost 1.4lbs this week/12.8lbs total/3.82% lost!

2nd Place-Erik/lost .4lbs this week/12.4lbs total/3.78% lost!

3rd Place-Melanie/lost .8lbs this week/7.9lbs total/3% lost!

4th Place-Karen/gained 3.2lbs this week/6.4lbs lost total/2.24% lost!

5th Place-Mom/gained 4.2lbs this week/.6lbs lost total/.18% lost!

I am VERY excited that I am 1st place this week! I worked hard, made a couple of mistakes..but didn't let it bring me down. Congratulations on those of you who lost this week, and for those who didn't...keep trying..don't let it bring you down!!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Keep on going! The end result is much better than any temporary satisfaction you are getting now. I am proud of all of you!

Stacy said...

Thank You!!!!!