? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nothin' much to report.

I'm having a blah day today. I don't know if it's the weather or what..but I just can't get into a good mood. I hate days like these. On a plus note I'm excited because I'm still losing weight. I'll post the update on Friday. Other than that I don't have much to say...(you probably can tell by my babbling.) I hope that everyone is having a good week at least. Everyone say a little prayer that Dina and Katy have a safe trip to Florida. Ok, bye!

p.s. If you haven't checked out Alanis Morrissette's Jagged Little Pill acoustic version...it's AWESOME. Erik got it for me for Valentine's day and I can't quit listening to it...brings back some major high school memories.

0 comments: