? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 24, 2006

Sixth Weigh-in

2/24/06 Sixth Weigh-in

1st Place- Stacy/lost 2lbs. this week/18.2 lbs total/5.43% lost!

2nd Place- Erik/lost 1.8lbs this week/15.2lbs total/4.63% lost!

3rd Place- Melanie/lost 1.3lbs this week/8.9lbs total/3.39% lost!

4th Place- Karen/+5.8lbs this week/1.8lbs total/.63% lost!

Personally, this was a tough week for me. Even though I did my exercises, I dreaded them. That's normally not the case because I've been enjoying my exercises here lately. I think it has to do with the weather. It's been way too cold to take Gavin out walking so I've just been stuck doing video tapes this week. In the past, this is probably when I would have given up my exercise routine. I would have stopped exercising..and then felt so guilty about it that I would endulge in all the fattiest foods I could find. But I'm not going to do that this time. Even though it was a tough week, I was able to lose 2lbs. So my body knows that something different is going on...and I'm actually feeling stronger and having a lot more energy. In other words, we're all going to have those times where we're wanting to give up...where we think what's the use. But you will get over it..you WILL get over it. I give big props to everyone who's losing weight and adapting a healthier lifestyle. And for those you are just starting out, or have just given up...you CAN do this...DON'T GIVE UP!!!

1 comments:

Manda said...

oohh. it's pretty and blue! (i usually read your blog in my bloglines-reader-thingy). congrats on the loss!! :) kick some ass! :)