? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 03, 2006

Just us two.

So Erik and I were the only ones you weighed in this morning. Melanie had an excuse though, considering she was in the car this morning on her way with Jon to Louisianna for Jon's brother's wedding. I don't know what happened to Karen, and well my mom...she hasn't really been showing her face around here lately. So here are the results.

7th Weigh-In

1st Place-Stacy/lost 1.6lbs this week/19.8 lbs total/5.91% lost! (oh my gosh, I’m almost at 20lbs!)

2nd Place-Erik/+.2lbs this week/15lbs total/4.57% lost!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

Tc said...

*hugs* And you look great too!!!

Stacy said...

Thank You!!!!

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous hehehee But I know how hard you have worked!! Congrats

Dina said...

Wow, you guys are doing awesome (and it shows)! Keep up the wonderful work and we are so proud of you guys.