? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 10, 2006

We did it!

Melanie, Erik and I are happy to announce that we have finally made it to our 2nd month mark and we are soaring!! Not only did we lose weight but we feel great and we feel a huge sense of accomplishment. I'm very proud of Melanie, she has met her 10lb. weight loss goal and then some! Erik has been taking his weight off steadily and is now wearing some of his "skinny" jeans! And for me I have made it past 20lbs. and I feel like dancin'!! Here is this week's weigh-in results!

3/10/06 8th Weigh-in

1st Place-Stacy/lost .6lbs this week/20.4lbs total/6.08% lost!

2nd Place-Erik/lost .6lbs this week/15.6lbs total/4.75% lost!

3rd Place-Melanie/lost 1.6lbs this week/10.5lbs total/4% lost!


Here's to a great 3rd month!!!!!

3 comments:

Tc said...

Good job! You are all kicking some ass!!

Jennifer said...

Stacy you are such an inspiration to me !!! I am soooooo proud of you :)

Stacy said...

Awwww, thanks you guys!!