? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

He's on his way!

I am soooo excited right now. I have officially found a Mother's Day Out program for Gavin! It starts the first week of June and ends in the middle of July. If Erik and I agree on it...he'll be going every Tuesday and Thursday/9:30-2:30. I read the little syllabus they have for his age and he's going to get to do so many fun things. He'll get to jump in a bouncey house, and go on a scavenger hunt, and he'll even make his own little tye dyed shirt with his hand prints on it...ewwwwwwwwWWWW..I am so excited! Just had to share.

In other news I weighed in today and have lost 27lbs. I feel really good and just recently Karen bought an elliptical trainer so I'm excited to be adding that to my exercise routine. Yay! Just having a really good day today.

I hope all of you have a great Mother's Day for all of you mamma's out there!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Wow that sounds like fun (and what a great break for you for a couple of hours). The interaction with the other kids will be great for him.

I am soooo excited for your weight loss. Just know you have your own little cheering section in our household! We love you!

Stacy said...

Aww Dina you're sooo sweet! Thanks for the very kind words.