? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's a sad sad day in T.V. land today

I hate Ryan Seacrest!!!! What an asshole, the way he kicked off Chris last night. I swear, if it wasn't for Taylor I would give up on American Idol completly. Ryan Seacrest..if you are reading this...you are a jerk and I hate you!

To Chris Daughtrey..if you're reading this...I love you..errr (wait Erik's reading this)...I like you a lot. You brought something to American Idol that no one has ever brought before.......the fact that you didn't compromise who you are just for the fat guy with all the dough. I will indeed buy your c.d. when it comes out and I will see you on tour!!!

To the fat guy with all of the dough. You should have rigged this season buddy.

0 comments: