? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I haven't posted in forever!

OH my God..I haven't posted in forever. What's the matter with me? You know what it was? I started a new myspace account and I became a myspace snob and forgot all about my blogger blog over here. I suck.
So then a lightening bolt hit me! (well actually it was Teresa and Manda). And they told me to put on my myspace blog that I have a blog here..and that this is where I update my life from time to time. So I did! Great idea you guys!

So life has been pretty good over here. I finished summer II last week and I found out today that I made an A in my class! And it was a well deserved A because it was toughhhh. Oh my gosh it was like taking a freakin' English class! But I got through it!

Other than that I am still on my healthy lifestyle. WOW. Yeah I know...it's been since January. I've still kept the same weight..I've been in the terrible habit of letting myself gain some..and then losing that weight the next week. Basically I have been maintaining.....but now I've been back on the ball for the past couple of weeks. Working out and staying within my calories..go me!

So we I had an awesome time and Teresa's bachelorette party last weekend. Can you say drunktify? Because that's what I was for about a whole second. And Teresa too! "There's an oh shit grip?...OHHHHHhhhh shit!" That's freakin' priceless...and I just love hanging out with you guys. And I'm going to miss you Dina terribly. How am I not going to cry on Friday?
*sigh*.

Well guys, I'm off to bed. Hope you're having a pleasurable week ;)

1 comments:

Dina said...

You can't cry because I decided to wear a dress and with the dress comes super awesome hair and makeup (i.e. mascara). In all truthfulness, I have been trying to figure out how I wasn't going to spend the evening bawling too but we will make it.

Love you! and I can't wait to see you Friday. Oh, and remind Star that the party is on Friday because I didn't have her email =)