? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Please Exercise Gods!!!

Take this pain away!!! If you saw me now you would think to yourself.."Why is Stacy walking with a limp?" It's because I'm in pain...that's why! Ok, I've been really stepping it up a notch when it comes to my exercising. See I'm in a contest with a group of 5 girls scattered around the U.S. We all met on SparkPeople and we all came up with this great idea to have our own version of the Biggest Loser. Whoever loses ten pounds first wins a $25 gift card to your favorite place to shop. So considering I'm broke as hell I really want to win this card. Well I've been doing cardio for awhile now and I decided that it was time to add on some strength training. So I printed out the exercises that SparkPeople assigned to me and I did one each just as it told me to do so. So I'm feeling really good about all of this until the next day!! My quads and my ass are killing me! I feel like I can only walk if I have crutches...it's that bad. So it's been two days since I did this and I'm still in tremendous pain. How do people keep on doing strength exercises? I vowed today that I'll never do forward lunges or squats again!!!! "Owww, my ass"

0 comments: