? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 21, 2006

I love him.

I love Dave Matthews everyone. I'm sure you know this by now. But I really do love him. The concert on Saturday kicked ass! Man it was sooooo good! I was able to experience it with Erik, Karen, Jon, and Melanie...it's been a long while since we've all seen Dave together. It was so awesome! Talk about being tired afterwards. I spent 3hrs dancing my ass off.

So God has blessed me today. As you know Erik has been looking for a job for awhile now and we've been getting behind on our car payments, which has really been stressing me out. So yesterday Erik and I were going through the Sunday paper want ads and I found an ad stating that they were needing people for a research survey and that they would pay $300 for two days. Ok, so I go onto the website to see if they are legit..and they are! My mom has actually gone to a couple of their surveys once before. So anyways, I register our names into their website and they immediately call Erik the next morning. And then I called them and they entered me into the survey as well! That's $600 for two days..woo hoo! I had intentionally wanted to have a garage sale at my house to raise some money up for my car....but now I don't have too! Yay! Thank you God!

On another good note I have officially lost 26lbs. I have been maintaining for most of the summer but then was able to get off a couple more pounds here recently. I'm hoping to be at least 35lbs lighter by my birthday...which is definitely reasonable.

Ok, well I hope y'all are all having a great Monday!

2 comments:

Tc said...

Congrats on the survey!!

Dina said...

I am so glad you had a great time Saturday night!

Congrats on both of you getting the survey and on all of your weight loss. We are soooo proud of you!