? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

*Sigh*

One of my very best friends is getting married tomorrow. It just makes me feel all warm inside because so many memories just flood into my mind. I remember her being a short/shy blonde haired girl who could barely say two words to me...and now...YEARS later..we're still friends. Ok, so I felt this way when Dina got married..(remember me? crying through the whole ceremony?). Thank your lucky stars that I wont be there tomorrow...boy would the floods gates break! Ohhhh I love you Teresa sooo much!!! I just hope you have to most perfect day tomorrow! You are going to be a Mrs....can you believe that? Well I want to hear every little detail about tomorrow as soon as you can! Tell Alex I love him too...and give Gabby a big hug from me! Teresa...if I was there you know I would give you the "talk". But I can't. I just want you to know that if you ever need me..that I am here for you. Ohhhhh *big big big big hugs*
Have a beautiful day tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Dina said...

lol, You will still have a chance to cry all day. They will still have the big wedding =D

Love you!

Tc said...

:) I don't have much to tell it was really quick and Alex sliped up on the vows and instead of saying sickness he said sicks (sex is how it sounded). really there isn't much to tell but I'll post about it soon. Thank you for your well wishes!!

Love you!!