? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm dying a slow death.

School is killing me! My freakin' classes are hard this year. Well Philosophy isn't..but Anatomy/Physiology is kickin' my ass. I don't think I've ever studied this much in my life. I'm putting so much stress on myself because I HAVE to get an A in this class (basically if I want to get into nursing school) and it's going to take everything in me to do it. So I'm counting the days 'til this semester is over (which is around Christmas) so oddly enough I'm counting the days until Christmas!

So Kenzie turns 1 tomorrow. Awww little K-chub. That's what Erik and I call her...it fits her perfectly. I can't believe she's already 1. How did that year pass me that fast? I have no clue. So we're not really doing anything for her birthday tomorrow. Karen says that we'll celebrate it on Saturday (her birthday party) and that's enough for her..lol. We're doing a cool thing this year and not have her birthday party at the house..but at this REALLY good mexican restaurant. They have an HUGE room that Karen reserved and we're going to get there early to decorate and it's just going to be PERFECT. And the best thing...no clean up! Wooohoo!

So Gavin is doing good. He's talking more and more everyday. He's sooo cute. He learned how to say that daddy's at work...of course it sounds like "da-GA werk". And he finally said I love you back to me today...but it sounds like "e-lubu"..no one could probably understand it but me...awww..he's so cute.

Well that's about all that's going on right now...I hope all of you are having a good week!

1 comments:

Dina said...

awwww, That is so cute! He is growing up so fast. Give him big hugs from me.

Quit stressing about school. The harder you are on yourself, the harder it makes everything. Just calm down and realize that you are already extremely smart, you just have to absorb the knowledge. You can do it!!!!

Give Kenzie hugs. I put a card in the mail to Karen for Kenzie and it has a gift card in it so make sure she gets it.

I miss you!!!!