? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

catchin' up

So Kenzie's birthday was something else to say the least. Ok, Karen reserved this really big room that accomodates at least 30 people at this really good mexican restaurant for Kenzie's first birthday. So Karen and I go to the restaurant an hour early (with cake and balloons in tow) to start the decorating process. Well anyways, we wait for a couple of minutes because supposedly they were "cleaning" the room for us. Well finally they led us to this room that was not even half the size of the "big room"..and we were like "what the hell?" And then it happened...and I don't think I've ever seen this person before. But I saw the rath of Karen. She went from 0 to 100 in about 5 seconds. I think she was most angry because she had reserved it two weeks in advance and then talked to the manager the night before to make sure that everything was settled. Well needless to say she gave the manager HELL...and when I say hell she was about a curse word away from them calling the police on her. So I finally was able to calm her down and the manager led me around the restaurant to see what was suitable for the party and they eventually sectioned off a pretty good section. But the worst part of all of this...is that the people who were decorating the room for their bridal shower didn't even show up until we were leaving Kenzie's party (which was about 3 and a half hours later.) So that room wasn't even being used that WHOLE time! So then Karen proceeded to blow another gasqet and proceeded to cry and to tell the night manager about all that had happened to her. Well get this. She had told the night manager (which is a woman) that Santos was the man that she made the reservation with two weeks prior and the man that she talked to the night before. Well when she came in that day the day manager was the one she was screaming at...and she's like "Where is Santos????????!!.....I want to talk to Santos????!!!!!" And he was like...Santos is not here. Well the night manager (the lady) told her that the man she was talking to WAS Santos! Can you believe that??! Well Karen is calling corporate tomorrow to air her grievances. But the party actually went pretty well. Kenize got a lot of great things and we had a couple of pitchers of margaritas so we were fine. I just had to tell that story...oh my gosh it was just awful. Thanks for everyone who was there to celebrate her precious little birthday.

3 comments:

Dina said...

I am so sorry that that happened to her. First birthday parties are always the most important (and stressful) so it is sad that a damper was put on it. Give Karen big hugs from us!

Tc said...

Man that sucks!! I'm sorry we missed the party, Mom's old house was broken into, robbed and ransacked. they stole all the copper from our electric box, stole the meter, goodness knows how much in random stuff we were slowly moving out and other shit. I'll have pics up later on my blog and you can see what they did. Needless to say we stayed the whole day there! I went to call you but I don't have your cell number, can you e-mail it to me please?

Tc said...

How's life?