? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oh what a night...

So our anniversary was perfect! The meal was spectacular and everything went smoothly. I swear, if you haven't tried Maggianos..it's awesome! You don't know what you're missing! I had the lobster stuffed ravioli..and oH..mY..gOD...it was wonderful! After dinner I surprised to find out that Erik planned for my family to be at my favorite whole in the wall bar for some karaoke! I thought we were going to moviesss..but he tricked me!! I had a blast winning third place at the karaoke contest. Melanie won second!! This was out of ten people so I was very pleased with us. I sang "I would do anything for love" by Meatloaf. Then later I sand "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen and then after one of the judges stopped me and told me that if I had sang that song at the contest I would have won! Wow, did I feel great! Well all in all it was a fantastic night that I'll never forget. Thanks honey for making it happen!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

awwwww yay!! I am so glad it was such a wonderful night! Love ya both and hope to see you soonish hahaaaa By the way are u ever going to post any recipes on here? i am stuck in a rut and need some new healthy food ideas :)

Stacy said...

Ok, I'll start doing a recipe day. I pick Wednesday..that's usually the least busiest day for me. And if you try the recipe...let me know what you think!

Tc said...

Awwwww!! That is awsome!! You are a lucky duck!!

*hugs*