? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Eat your heart out Van Gogh!!




This is my sweetheart's creation. Isn't he cute? Erik and I bought him a paint-it-yourself piggy bank and he just had a grand ol' time! It feels like he was trying to do a Zorro-ish them with the large amount of dark paint over the piggy's face..lol. What do you think?

4 comments:

Dina said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest pig ever!

He is getting so big. I miss him!

Jennifer said...

I love it!! aww he did such a great job:)

Tc said...

Oh my gosh that is great!! Did you get any during pictures?

*HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Stacy said...

Yes I got during pictures but it felt like I was pratically pulling teeth to get these two pictures up..my connection is wayyyyy slow.