? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 12, 2007

Everyone...it finally happened!

Gavin went pee-pee in the potty for the first time today!!! Hallelujah!!!

I'm so so so excited I can't stand it! We had previously started his potty training about 4 or 5 months ago but I knew in my heart that he wasn't ready. But last week I decided that it was time. Erik and I bought him the cutest Spider Man and sports underwear and he seemed very excited about them. Well we started bright and early last Thursday but he kept wetting and dirtying his underwear. I was completly stressed out but I stayed persistent and very patient with him. Well this morning I was reading him a book on the potty and he went! I was so excited and I didn't want to say anything until he was finished. Then he looked at me with the biggest smile and I praised him like no other. I did the "pee-pee dance" and my dad came into the bathrom and did the dance with me..it was so cute! Afterwards he called his Me-maw and his Aunt Melanie and his daddy to share the good news. So now I'm sharing the good news with you guys! Yay!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Oh my gosh!!!! What a big boy!!! Tell him his Aunt Dina is very proud of him (and his momma). Way to go!

Tc said...

That is awsome!!

Congrats to you and the big boy!!!