? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 19, 2007

Drained

Did I mention that I CANNOT stand Algebra? Because I can't. I'm literally wondering why the heck I'm doing these stupid problems while I'm studying. I know for sure that I do not need to know this stuff now..am I truly going to need this when I become a nurse? Is this some kind of torture tactic that they make you go through to prepare you for the future? Because I'm not sure it it's working.

Dancing with the Stars is back on! I just love this show..who's with me?

2 comments:

Dina said...

Algebra sucks but YAY DWTS!!!! Katy thought that Billy Ray was hilarious while they were just goofing off so I guess that is who she is pulling for. LOL!!!!

(Anyone who introduces her to Achy Breaky Heart will die a slow and torturous death. DIE!!!!!)

Stacy said...

Ha ha ha ha...too funny!