? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 30, 2007

Our trip at the Zoo!




















Erik, Gavin and I went to the Dallas Zoo last Sunday and had a blast! This was Gavin's first trip to the zoo so it was definitely memorable. Here's some pics for your enjoyment!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Oh Look at how big he is!!!! I think he has grown 10 feet since I saw him in January!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. The pictures are adorable.

Jennifer said...

Awwww how cute. I look Gavin's curly hair. Such a cutie. Looks like you all had fun I am so glad :)