? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

???

Am I really allowing my past to change the person that I use to be? What happened to that person that used to jump in head first always? I've always seen the good in everything. I've always been on the optimistic side of life. Has that changed? Here lately, I've actually found myself jaded. I feel like I'm losing that person that everyone loves..over what? Over stupid stupid stuff. Over a damn wall that used to never be up. Honestly, what am I so afraid of? Everything that was bad happened, and now it's over. I'm just glad that I have such faith in God to believe that I'm exactly where I need to be right now.

1 comments:

Dina said...

The fear is the knowing what is on the other side of that wall. You have been there and you felt the highs and the really lows of what dropping that wall brings. I don't think it is mainly fear....I think it is hesitation. Someday you will find something that makes you drop a brick. And one by one you will start to find things that elate you because YOU did it and YOU put the work into it. And then one morning you will wake up and look at yourself in the mirror and you will see you...without that wall in your way and the rest of us will still be standing at your side....proud of who YOU have become. Though you don't see much of you anymore...secretly...I still see you.

I love you!