? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

SO HAPPY

So I had my midterm evaluation today and it went great. I'm currently holding an A in clinical and skills! And I just found out that I made an A on my Major care plan which is 50% of my grade! I worked my ass off on it so I'm thrilled. Just wanted to share the news!! Yay!

5 comments:

April Smith said...

Grats Stacy! I'm thrilled you are doing so fantastic. Keep up the excellent work!

Manda said...

congrats!! that is awesome. :) i'm so proud of you!

Dina said...

Grats honey!!!!! You are wonderful! Keep up the great work. Summer will be here before you know it for your well deserved break!

Jennifer said...

Yay!! Congrats stacy :) Awesome job

Tc said...

OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!