? ??????????????Tartan Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (41 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 38313 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (39 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 54296 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 04, 2009

I miss my friends.

Yep, I do miss my friends. Dina, Teresa, Manda, April and Jenny to name a few. Have we grown apart? I know that so much is going on with everyone's life. Mine too, man..school has been sucking the life blood out of me. But still, I think about you guys all the time and hope that we'll all find ourselves in the same place at the same time soon. Summer is coming up and that means a lot of catch up is going to be done. I hope everyone can understand that it is school that is taking so much of me. I have two more lecture tests and then I'm done with the semester. I want to see everyone!! I hope everyone is doing good..especially Teresa's new little girl. I can't wait to see her! Anyways...those are my thoughts for the day..needed to vent before I get on with my studying. Love love love!

6 comments:

Manda said...

I miss you too!! It's so easy to get caught up in day-to-day life, but there are just sometimes I need my girls. Sometimes, I wish we were still in HS. Or at least in those few years after HS when we were all practically inseparable!! :)

Stacy said...

Tell me about it! It's crazy how time changes things. I wish we were all together again so we could be inseperable again *sniff*

April Smith said...

I know how important your school is to you but I also know how busy everyone else's life is at the moment and I wish we all had a little bit of extra time in the day to hang out. When your classes are done we will definately have to find some time to hang out even if all we do is camp out at someone's house and wach movies we can all make fun at. I think we should make this a monthly deal that was no one feels like we are growing apart.

Jennifer said...

I agree with april. I really would like to make it s monthly deal. Manda and Dina I wish you guys were still here too :) But I know yall r doing awesome so we will just miss u tons!

Dina said...

Awww, I miss you guys too. I do have a trip incoming so once I get everything ironed out timing-wise I feel a slumber party coming on...whatcha think? (And I won't take no for an answer....ROFL....just kidding...maybe)

Stacy said...

Eeeeek! This is exciting. I so totally agree with this!